The vision of Kentucky Business Education is to promote business professional development, enhance leadership, provide relevant curriculum, and to be vital to the education of all students.
Kentucky Business Education will:
- Operate as the center for industry standard desktop and communications technology in schools.
- Provide a critical link in school to employment or postsecondary education.
- Develop stronger relationships with the business community in terms of mutual advocacy, cooperative field experiences, employment placement, and support for FBLA and/or DECA experiences.
- Represent a necessary component in the education of all students.
- Require and promote critical thinking and problem solving.
- Offer a flexible curriculum based on standards that adapts to change.
- Integrate academic skills into the business education curriculum in order to insure that students develop excellent written & verbal communications skills, computational skills, and scientific problem-solving skills.