“With high expectations and strong partnerships, Kentucky Tech will actively engage all students in the mastery of academic and technical skills needed to be ready for college and / or a career.”
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Students learn best when our staff maintains high expectations for learning.
- Students are motivated to learn when classroom instruction is related to real-world applications.
- All students in our school need to have an equal opportunity to learn.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Students learn best when instruction incorporates both academic and technical skills.
- Effective school leaders engage in practices that support the ongoing improvement of Teaching and student performance.
- Teachers, administrators, parents and the community share the responsibility for helping students learn.
The faculty and staff of the Harrodsburg Area Technology Center would like to welcome you to our school. We are pleased that you have chosen our school to further your education. Our professional staff is committed to helping you succeed in your chosen field. It is our desire to help you in any way we can to achieve your professional goals. Your attitude, attendance, and desire to learn are important in reaching your goals. Working together, we can prepare you for employment opportunities that will be available to you. Please feel free to communicate with any of our faculty and / or staff, ask questions, and take advantage of the services we provide. We wish you success in your training with us. Cordially yours, Anthony Webb